Distinguishing Amenities That Make Fort Hudson Stand Out
- A designated rehab unit to foster support with others receiving similar service
- An Evening RN Manager M-F for individualized attention upon admission
- Complementary wheelchair-accessible transportation to follow-up appointments
- Specialized private dining with guest options available
- Trained on-site business staff available until 6pm M-F to assist with complexities of insurance issues
- Conveniences including internet access, satellite TV, ample parking, and comfortable lounges for visiting
- Cook to Order Breakfast on Fridays
- A complement of programs during non-therapy times (Favorites of our rehabbers include Happy Hour, Karaoke, and Pet Visits)
Safe Transitions Home
Finding the right care for your health or that of a loved one after being discharged from the hospital is an important decision. Support recovery by planning ahead, from the very first day of rehabilitation with Fort Hudson, knowing your options and choosing the right care services.
It is important to recognize that your decisions about rehabilitation go far beyond just a brief therapy stay. Therapy is just one step on your road to wellness. Fort Hudson provides a seamless transition to other services upon discharge. Rest assured we’ll handle all the details when you’re ready for the next step.
A natural progression of service upon discharge may include the following Fort Hudson Programs:
- Companion Care
- Licensed Homecare
- Certified Home Health Agency
- Care Management
- Social & Medical Adult Day Programs
- Independent Senior Apartments
- Skilled Nursing
It can be challenging to decide which rehabilitation program to select. We offer a screening process that provides one-to-one attention, working with your to identify all your options. We understand that CHOICE is important to you and we strive to identity the best fit for each person’s needs.