At Fort Hudson, we believe that it is a privilege to provide care to the region’s seniors and those in need of health related services. We take our responsibility very seriously, knowing that others depend on what we do – everyday. This dedication of our staff requires a special person, a unique gift for caring, and a passion for excellence.
With over 500 employees, we’re large enough to offer outstanding career opportunities, but small enough to provide personal attention. As a dedicated member of the Fort Hudson team – we want to say THANK YOU for your contribution to our community and organization.
Communication is an important aspect of our team approach. Our Human Resources department is here to assist you with any personnel matters. In addition, we offer easy access to information and links that you will need throughout your time with us.
- ADP Pay statements – View and Prints your Pay Statements
- Employee Handbook – 2015 – Fort Hudson Nursing Center Handbook [PDF]
- Employee Handbook – Home and community based services – Home & Community Services Handbook [PDF]
- PFL Policy – Paid Family Leave Policy [PDF]
- Employee Benefits
- Sexual Harrassment and complaint form 2018
- Equal Employment Opportunity Posting
- EEO Policy and Complaint Form
Fort Hudson is committed to the ongoing training and continuing education of all our staff.
- Care Management Education
- Homecare Education
- Nursing Center Education
Fort Hudson Health System is dedicated and committed to meeting high ethical standards and compliance with all applicable laws, in all activities regarding the operation of all affiliated corporations.