Fort Hudson complies fully with state and federal non-discrimination, privacy guidelines and public posting requirements. The following is provided for public access and review.
Links to consumer information / publications
- FHHS HIPAA / Privacy Notice 2013 [PDF]
00-10-04 Title VI DOT & ADA policy 2022
00-200-16-F1 TItle VI & ADA DOT public notice 2022
- Nondiscrimination 2020 posting
- CMS Star Rating Jan 27 2023
- Private Rate Charges 2023
- Contracts and Purchase Agreements 2023
To assure all our affiliated corporation operations are being conducted in compliance with applicable law and the highest ethical standards, Fort Hudson has established a Corporate Compliance Program under the direction of the Corporate Compliance Officer.
Why is compliance important to me?
Compliance affects everyone. You are expected to:
- Carry out your duties with honesty and integrity
- “Do the right thing” when carrying out your job duties.
- Learn and understand the laws and regulations that apply to your position to follow those requirements.
How do I report concerns?
Report suspected compliance violations such as improper coding or billing by an employee, contractor, or agent of Fort Hudson Health System, Inc. to your immediate supervisor. If you do not feel comfortable contacting your supervisor, please contact: Amanda Waite, Corporate Compliance Officer. You may email directly to [email protected]
You may also use our CONFIDENTIAL hotline at 518-747-9047 Ext. 261. If you contact us by phone, you do not have to identify yourself. Please provide us enough information to initiate an investigation. Specific names, dates, times, locations, and issue-specific facts will allow us to conduct a full investigation.
You may also use the online “Click & Report” form below. If you contact us via online, please note that all fields of the form must be completed for successful submission. If you wish to remain anonymous, use a temporary email account (ex. gmail or hotmail account) and temporary name.
We are committed to maintaining your confidentiality which is consistent with existing Fort Hudson Health System’s policies.
- Fort Hudson supports issue reporting and employee involvement through no-retaliation policy.
- No one who reports an issue in good faith will be subjected to reprisal, discipline or discrimination based on having made a report.
Download a printable version of Fort Hudson’s Compliance Manual
For a summary of the relevant State and Federal laws, please visit the Office of the Medicaid Inspector General website.