Fort Hudson rehabilitation provides a goal-oriented restorative therapy plan within a friendly and attractive setting. Our campus, with easy proximity to Glens Falls and Saratoga, provides the peace of mind knowing that you’re within the familiarity of your own community. Fort Hudson Rehabilitation has often been described as “…The Closest Thing to HOME!”
Fort Hudson understands your desire to regain independence as soon as possible, and our rehabilitation program proudly offers the following:
- Complementary wheelchair-accessible transportation upon hospital discharge
- A designated rehab unit to foster support with others receiving similar service
- Therapies scheduled (6) days per week as needed
- Complementary wheelchair-accessible transportation to follow-up appointments
- Specialized private dining with guest options available
- Trained business staff available to assist with complexities of insurance issues
- Conveniences including internet access, satellite TV, ample parking, and comfortable lounges for visiting
- A complement of programs during non-therapy times
Your Bridge to Health & Home
Fort Hudson professional team responds with skill, understanding and genuine sensitivity to personal and family needs. Your tailored rehabilitation schedule allows flexibility to recuperate at your own pace. Our goal is to provide you the highest level of customer service as you progress with your therapy goals.
It is important to recognize that your decisions about rehabilitation go far beyond just a brief therapy stay. Therapy is just one step on your road to wellness. Fort Hudson provides a seamless transition to other services upon discharge. Rest assured we’ll handle all the details when you’re ready for the next step.
A natural progression of service upon discharge may include the following Fort Hudson Programs:
- Companion Care
- Licensed Homecare
- Certified Home Health Agency
- Service Coordination
- Social & Medical Adult Day Programs
- Independent Senior Apartments
- Skilled Nursing
It can be challenging to decide which rehabilitation program to select. We offer a screening process that provides one-to-one attention, working with your to identify all your options. We understand that CHOICE is important to you and we strive to identity the best fit for each person’s needs.